1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1.3. The owner of the account is the one who has the information about the password and email address of the account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to the following:
- immediately notify RollerCoin of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and
- ensure that you log out from your account at the end of each session. RollerCoin cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this paragraph.
1.4. By using this website, the User is entitled to play games and simulate mining crypto coins and tokens, they may also make in-game purchases to increase their playing capacity.
1.5. RollerCoin Users found engaging in activities prohibited by this acceptable use policy can be liable for service suspension and account termination. In extreme cases, we may be legally obliged to report such customers to the relevant authorities.
1.6. RollerCoin is a gaming project. RollerCoin shall not be represented or treated as an investment platform, financial instrument or blockchain mining software.
1.7. The User is solely responsible for ensuring that their use of the RollerCoin website is legal in their jurisdiction. The User must not use the RollerCoin website for any illegal or fraudulent purposes. This includes, but is not limited to, money laundering, terrorist financing, and other financial crimes.
1.8. The User must comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including those related to cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.
1.9. RollerCoin reserves the right to request additional information from the User, including identification documents, in order to verify their identity and ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
1.10. The User is prohibited from using any automated scripts, bots, or other software to interact with the RollerCoin website, unless explicitly authorized by RollerCoin.
1.11. RollerCoin reserves the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the services provided on the website, as well as the terms and conditions of this agreement, at any time and without prior notice to the User.
1.12. The User agrees that RollerCoin shall not be liable for any damages or losses arising from the User's use of the website, including but not limited to loss of profits, data, or other intangible losses.
1.14. The User acknowledges that the virtual currency and items obtained through the RollerCoin website have no real-world value and cannot be exchanged for legal tender or other tangible assets.
1.15. RollerCoin reserves the right to modify the virtual currency and items obtained through the website, including their value, at any time and without prior notice to the User.
2. USE OF SERVICES AND RULES OF CONDUCT
2.1. Use of Services.
- The Services are intended for personal use only and you must in no cases use them in any way for commercial purposes.
- You shall not, directly or indirectly:
- sell, rent out or market the visual, audio, text or any other form of content placed on the Website (hereinafter referred to as the Content);
- sell, rent or purchase an existing RollerCoin account.
- arrange, modify, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, translate, adapt, reproduce, distribute, disseminate, re-post or transfer any element of the Content;
- automate or use on a large-volume the Content;
- transfer any Content between any computers or mobile devices except as involved in ordinary use of the Services.
- Where available as part of the Services, you may be authorized by RollerCoin to download the Content under request to your computer(s) or mobile device(s) and to print the pages, when applicable, provided that you:
- keep intact all copyright and trademark indications and other authorship and origin information;
- do not copy (except for copying involved in ordinary use of the Services; and the creation of a single copy for backup requirements) or distribute the Content, or copies or derivative documents based wholly or partially on the Content; and
- do not use the Content in a manner which would suggest an association with one of RollerCoin’s products, services and/or brand names.
- If the user provides any information that appears to be outdated, untrue, incomplete or false, we have the right to delete, suspend or ban the account in the game and/or ban the User from our social media, chats and contact email access.
The User is solely responsible for all material they input, upload, disseminate, transmit, create or publish through or on the Services and for obtaining legal permission to use any works included in such material.
2.2. Rules of Conduct.
You warrant that you shall comply with our rules of conduct set out in this Article.
- You may only use the Services for lawful purposes and according to anticipated use of the Services.
- The Services must not be used to transmit, distribute or store any material in violation of any applicable law. This includes but isn’t limited to:
- use the Services in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- use any element of the Services or Content which would infringe the Intellectual Property Rights or other rights of others and/or of RollerCoin;
- create, use, share and/or publish by any means (forum, public profile or other means) in relation to the Services any material (text, words, images, sounds, videos, etc.) which would breach of a duty of confidentiality, infringe an individual’s right to privacy or which would incite the committing of an unlawful act (in particular, piracy, cracking or circulation of counterfeit software);
- access or aim to access parts of the Services whose use has not been authorized by RollerCoin;
- modify, distort, block, abnormally burden, disrupt, slow down and/or hinder the normal functioning of all or part of the Services, or their accessibility to other Users, or the functioning of the partner networks of the Services, or attempt to do any of the above;
- transmit or propagate any virus, trojan horse, worm, bomb, corrupted file and/or similar destructive device or corrupted data in relation to the Services, and/or organize, participate in or be involved in any way in an attack on RollerCoin’s servers and/or the Services and/or those of its service providers and partners;
- create, use and/or circulate “auto” or “macro” computer programs including without limitation “cheats“, “mods“, “hacks“, “bots“ and “trainers“ programs or software applications, and/or use the Services via a mirror site;
- create, supply or use alternative methods of using the Services, for example, server emulators;
- use incorrect information, use another User’s Account, assume another person’s identity or present false credentials in relation to any individual or legal entity in relation to the Services;
- use any means not expressly permitted by RollerCoin to collect or intercept data exchanged by other Users within the framework of the Services, or the names/usernames and/or passwords of any other User;
- attempt to obtain a password, information concerning an Account or other information of a private nature from any other User of the Services, and/or sell, rent out, share, lend and/or in any other way transfer to any outside party your Account and/or the means of accessing it and/or in any other way allow any outside party to benefit from your Account;
- make inappropriate use of the help service or the claim buttons or send untruthful reports to members of RollerCoin’s personnel;
- access, use, download from the Services or otherwise reproduce or supply to anyone (free of charge or in return for payment) any directory of Users of the Services or any other information concerning Users or use of the Services;
- refuse to obey the instructions of any RollerCoin representative, and/or falsely claim to be an employee or representative of RollerCoin or its partners and/or agents.
- harass other Users in any way, otherwise, you will be banned and all the funds on your account will be allocated between other users.
- Other activities considered unethical, exploitative, and malicious include:
- Obtaining (or attempting to obtain) services from us with the intent to avoid payment;
- Using our facilities to obtain (or attempt to obtain) services from another provider with the intent to avoid payment;
- The unauthorized access, alteration, or destruction (or any attempt thereof) of any information about our Users or end-users, by any means or device;
- Using our facilities to interfere with the use of our facilities and network by other customers or authorized individuals;
- Publishing or transmitting any content of links that incite violence, depict a violent act, depict child pornography, or threaten anyone’s health and safety;
- Any act or omission violating consumer protection laws and regulations;
- Any violation of a person’s privacy.
- RollerCoin products may not be used by any person or entity which is involved with or suspected of involvement in activities or causes relating to illegal gambling; terrorism; narcotics trafficking; arms trafficking or the proliferation, development, design, manufacture, production, stockpiling, or use of nuclear, chemical or biological weapons, weapons of mass destruction, or missiles; in each case including any affiliation with others whatsoever who support the above such activities or causes.
- The Services must not be used for the purpose of advertising, transmitting, or otherwise making available any software, program, product, or service designed to violate this acceptable use policy, or the acceptable use policy of other service providers. This includes but isn’t limited to facilitating the means to send spam and the initiation of network sniffing, pinging, packet spoofing, flooding, mail-bombing, and denial-of-service attacks.
- The Services must not be used to access any account or electronic resource where the group or individual attempting to gain access does not own or is not authorized to access the resource (e.g. “hacking”, “cracking”, “phreaking”, etc.).
- The Services must not be used for the purpose of intentionally or recklessly introducing viruses or malicious code into our Products and systems.
- The Services must not be used for purposely engaging in activities designed to harass another group or individual. Our definition of harassment includes but is not limited to denial-of-service attacks, hate-speech, advocacy of racial or ethnic intolerance, and any activity intended to threaten, abuse, infringe upon the rights of, or discriminate against any group or individual.
2.4. Content StandardsIn relation to the Services, you may not:
- create, use, share and/or publish by any means (forum, public profile or other means) any material (text, words, images, sounds, videos, etc.) or Content which, in RollerCoin’s sole opinion, is unlawful, aggressive, threatening, malicious, defamatory, untruthful, pornographic, paedophilic, obscene, vulgar, racist, xenophobic, liable to incite hatred, sexually explicit, insulting, violent, contrary to morality or in any other way unacceptable; or
- harass other Users, send them unsolicited advertising, promotional items or messages for commercial purposes, use the Services for purposes of surveys, competitions, pyramid selling or similar operations, or for sending mass e-mails or spam.
3. MONITORING OF SERVICES BY ROLLERCOIN
3.1. We are not responsible for and do not endorse the opinions, advice and/or recommendations displayed or sent by Users on the Services, including in public message forums. Such communications are the sole responsibility of the User in question.
3.2. Subject to the applicable legal requirements, we do not undertake to monitor the Content, messages and other information made available on the Services by its Users. We may, though are not required to, oversee, monitor or moderate our Services, particularly on website home pages and forums.
3.3. Administration reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse any username, screen name and/or password you have chosen.
4. DISCLAIMER AND USER WARRANTIES
4.2. Rollercoin.com, including its owners, officers, employees, directors, or agents, is not affiliated with and does not endorse or sponsor any of the token sales. Rollercoin.com may receive a fee for advertising certain token sales, in which case such listing will be designated accordingly.
4.3. None of the token sales is recommended or advised by www.rollercoin.com.
4.4. You Undertake to Conduct Your Own Research.
4.5. Decisions to participate in token sales, to buy, sell or hold tokens involve risk and have to be based on the advice of qualified financial professionals.
4.6. Rollercoin.com’s content is intended to be used and must be used for informational purposes only. It is of the utmost importance to do your own research and analysis before making any investment based on your own personal circumstances. You should take independent financial advice from a professional in connection with, or independently research and verify, any information that you find on RollerCoin.com and wish to rely upon, whether for the purpose of making an investment decision or otherwise.
4.7. You should also be mindful of the potential risks involved in token sales and any arrangements involving digital tokens. As these arrangements and the parties involved operate online and may not be regulated, you may be exposed to heightened risks of fraud, insufficient liquidity or volatile and opaque pricing. You should fully understand the features of any products or business projects you intend to fund, and carefully weigh the risks against the return before making a purchase.
5. ROLLERCOIN DOES NOT OFFER INVESTMENT ADVICE OR BROKERING SERVICES
5.1. RollerCoin.com is neither an investment advisor nor an investment broker and is not taking your personal circumstances into consideration when posting information about token sales. Rollercoin.com does not engage in activities that would require such registration. No content on the website constitutes – or should be understood as constituting – a recommendation to enter in any securities transactions or investment, nor an endorsement, recommendation or rating of any project or investment. We do not provide personalized recommendations or views as to whether a project or investment approach is suited to the financial needs of a specific individual.
6. ROLLERCOIN DOES NOT OFFER TAX ADVICE OR LEGAL ADVICE
6.1. RollerCoin.com does not offer accounting services or advice. We are neither accountants nor lawyers. No content on the website constitutes – or should be understood as constituting – legal or tax advice. We do, therefore, recommend that you should seek independent advice by engaging a licensed professional.
7. USER WARRANTIES
7.1. You warrant that you undertake to ensure to the best of your knowledge and belief and after due diligence; that no money laundering or other unlawful act is committed in connection with the using of RollerCoin.com and further that no proceeds of any money laundering activities are used to purchase any game internal token as RLT or any other published on Rollercoin.com. You further ensure that you are – and shall always be – compliant with all applicable anti-money laundering regulations at all times. In addition, you warrant that you will not, in connection with using Rollercoin.com, transfer anything of value, directly or indirectly, to any government official, employee of a government-controlled company, political party, or other private (non-government) persons or entities working on behalf of any government in order to obtain any improper benefit or advantage. You further warrant that no money paid to you as compensation or otherwise has been or will be used to pay any bribe or kickback in violation of all applicable laws.
7.2. The User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the RollerCoin and its affiliates and their directors, officers and employees from and against all taxes, losses, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees and other legal expenses, arising directly or indirectly from or in connection with the any violation or claimed violation of a third party’s rights resulting in whole or in part from the RollerCoin’s use of the IP rights or other artworks transferred to the Roller Coin under this Agreement.
7.3. The User represents and warrants to RollerCoin that the User has all necessary rights and full legal power and authority to grant non-exclusive perpetual license on the artworks developed within the process of using the Website.
8. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
8.1. The intellectual property in the materials contained in this website are owned by or licensed to RollerCoin and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
8.2. By joining the activity on the Website resulting in development images (hereinafter referred as “artworks”), User is granting the RollerCoin a non-exclusive perpetual license to reproduce images of your artwork on our website, in our print media, newsletters, exhibits, display images, and/or any additional event promotional materials, in the marketing of future art competitions to the general public.
9.1. Accordingly, RollerCoin.com will not be liable, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, in respect of any damage, expense or other loss you may suffer arising out of such information or any reliance you may place upon such information. You should verify any information that you find on our website that you wish to rely on, whether for investment decisions or otherwise.
9.2. The use of any data or information about token sales, including our internal game information and any linked content, provided by RollerCoin or through the www.rollercoin.com website (hereinafter referred as “Information”), does not and cannot guarantee that you will make profits or will not incur losses. You must use your own judgment or consult a professional for advice on such matters.
9.3. Information is intended merely for informational and educational purposes.
9.4. You acknowledge and agree that Information is not intended to supply professional, legal or financial advice. RollerCoin.com offers no advice regarding the nature, potential value, or suitability or any particular coin or token sale. You should not construe any Information displayed, published or provided by RollerCoin as legal, tax, investment, financial or other advice.
9.5. Nothing on the www.rollercoin.com website is a solicitation to buy, sell or hold coins (tokens).
10. AWARENESS OF RISKS
10.1. You must consider carefully whether Information is suitable for you in light of your financial condition and ability to bear financial risks.
10.2. All information, data, white papers and other materials concerning a particular token sale is prepared solely by its organizer, and such person is solely responsible for the accuracy of all statements it has made. There is no guarantee that information on these matters is true, correct, or precise.
10.3. YOU ALONE ASSUME SOLE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DECISIONS YOU MAKE BASED ON THE INFORMATION AND/OR THE USE OF ROLLERCOIN.COM. ALL INFORMATION IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. ROLLERCOIN.COM MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS AND DISCLAIM ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED, AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND TO USER AND/OR ANY THIRD PARTY, INCLUDING WARRANTIES AS TO ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, COMPLETENESS, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL ROLLERCOIN.COM BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE YOU OR ANYONE ELSE INCURS AS A RESULT OF ANY ACTIVITY THAT YOU OR ANYONE ELSE ENGAGES IN BASED ON ANY INFORMATION YOU RECEIVE THROUGH ROLLERCOIN.COM OR AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ROLLERCOIN.COM.
10.4. You warrant that you understand that purchasing of internal tokens (like RLT or any other) and investment to cryptocurrency tokens are inherently highly risky and extremely speculative. They are unregulated, in an early stage of development, with experimental software and business models, no governmental protection of your investment, dramatic price volatility, the strong potential for inadequate documentation, and a high risk of fraud.
10.5. You should only purchase internal virtual tokens (like RLT or any others) OR invest in cryptocurrency token projects if you have substantial technical knowledge and understand the specifics of the offering. Careful due diligence should be undertaken on the projects, network, tokens, and team behind any token sale. You must understand that your and others’ investments may not result in a usable or valuable token and you may lose the entire value of your investment.
10.6. The token sales discussed on the www.rollercoin.com website have not been reviewed by any regulatory authority.
10.7. The regulatory authorities have not confirmed the accuracy or determined the adequacy of the token sales offering documents. Any representation to the contrary is a criminal offense.
10.8. Tokens may constitute securities pursuant to applicable security laws.
10.9. Tokens may not be appropriate for, or offered to, investors residing in the United States. The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) has warned investors residing in the United States that token sales may constitute securities, and by investing in tokens, investors may be purchasing unregistered securities offerings. US investors who invest in may be unable to recover any losses sustained in the event of fraud or theft.
10.10. For more information on the position of the SEC and other regulatory authorities, you are encouraged to consider the advice of and warnings about the significant risks of this sector (including the risk of loss of value and fraud) published by the following jurisdictions:
These links are given by way of example, please make sure that you have found and learnt the position of the regulatory authority in your jurisdiction.
RollerCoin.com not providing services and not accept gamers from List of Comprehensively Sanctioned Countries
- Russian Federation
- The following regions of Ukraine: Crimea, Donetsk, Luhansk
- Northern Cyprus
- Myanmar (Burma)
- North Korea
- Central African Republic
- Dem Rep of Congo
- Cote d`ivoire
11.1. All transactions conducted via this website are calculated in crypto.
11.2. Internal token RLT or any other is the virtual internal currency and used to represent your current balance on the Website and does not represent any real value.
11.3. Any purchases (mining RLT, buying RLT) from the Website or marketplace will be done through blockchain using a currency wallet.
11.4. Rollercoin doesn’t own nor control the blockchain, the browser or any other third-party service which the User might use during operations via various features of the website.
11.5. We will have no insight into or control over these payments or transactions, nor do we have the ability to reverse any transactions. With that in mind, we will have no liability to you or to any third party for any claims or damages that may arise as a result of any transactions that you engage in via the Website or any other transactions that you conduct.
11.7. All transaction costs arising from the transactions between Us and Users shall be paid or compensated by the User.
11.8. The User undertakes to follow all necessary steps to ensure that only he has the access to his account, in order to prevent identity and balance theft.
11.10. The User may add or withdraw funds from his account at any time.
11.11. The Administration may at any time freeze some part of the Users’ balance and check the balance manually.
11.12. The User may withdraw only the available balance.
11.13. The transactions of both deposits and withdrawals may take up to 1-5 business days, depending on the amount of transaction.
11.14. The User should use only the correct network to process the deposit and the withdrawal. If the user sends or withdraws crypto via the wrong currency network, wrong currency wallet or wrong currency to the right wallet - the transaction is not revertible and the user may lose the content of the transaction.
12. REFERRAL PROGRAM
12.1. This paragraph is aimed to define the process of providing the User with the rights of enjoyment and gaining commissions from participation in the referral program.
12.2. For the purposes of this section the following are explained:
- Referrer – is the User participating in the referral program and receiving compensation for engagement of every new User;
- Referral – a new User, engaged by a Referrer.
12.3. Every user is entitled to participate in the referral program.
12.4. Each user shall be provided with a special link indicating its unique ID. All new (unregistered in the system before following the link) Users who used the offered link and went to the website will be automatically marked with a (referral) cookie record, which will remain active for 30 days.
12.5. New registered user of the website is checked for the referral cookie record. If the new User was invited by the referral (one of the valid users of RollerCoin), he automatically becomes an indefinite referrer of this User.
12.6. The user will always be provided with access to his referral statistics, which include: the number of clicks on one’s referral link, the number of registrations and revenue. The user has access to the statistics on the page of the referral program inside his account.
12.7. The user (referrer) receives income in accordance with the number of new invited users (referrals) and the current condition of the referral program.
12.8. The referral system is designed only for advertising purposes. Any violations and abuses of the referral system are prohibited, such as:
- Registration of personal accounts using your own referrer link and make in-game purchases on referral accounts to receive commissions.
- Sharing your referral link with family members and roommates to receive commissions on their virtual mining and in-game purchases.
- These violations will lead to the permanent ban of the referrer account.
- In some cases, RollerCoin administration can remove referrals from the referrer account if a violation of the referral system appears.
13. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE AND CONTENT
14.1. We allow advertisers to display their advertisements and other information in certain areas of the Website such as sidebar advertisements or banner advertisements. If you are an advertiser, you should take full responsibility for any advertisements you place on the Site and/or the App, and any services provided on the Site and/or the App, or products sold through those advertisements. Further, as an advertiser, you warrant and represent that you possess all rights and authority to place advertisements on the Website, including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, publicity rights, and contractual rights. We simply provide the space to place such advertisements, and we have no other relationship with advertisers.
- the date the Users uses of the Services after we publish the revised version on our website; or
- 15 days after we publish the revised version on our website.
16. FINAL PROVISIONS
16.2. If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or a borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating and suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
16.3. The Administration is not responsible for any damage or losses caused to the User related to hacking of his account and a theft of funds from his account.
16.4. The Administration is not responsible to users, publisher or any third party for claims regarding the violation of intellectual property rights and the compensation of damages.
16.5. In case of technical or any other problems related to the use of this website, the User should contact the Administration immediately and explain the problem clearly. The Administration is committed to reply and make every effort in order to solve the problem, within 5 days of the receipt of User’s notice.
16.6. All disputes arising between parties shall be settled through negotiations.
Last updated: April 13 2023