1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1.1. This agreement regulates the legal relationship between the User of RollerCoin website (hereinafter
referred to as the User) and the Administration of this website (hereinafter referred to as the
Administration), arising in the process of using the services of this website. The agreement prescribes the
basic rights and obligations of the parties, and responsibilities that arise in the case of a default on
1.2. The User is a person who has reached full age, registered on this site (opened an account), read and
1.3. The owner of the account is the one who has the information about the password and email address of the
account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are fully
responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to:
- immediately notify RollerCoin of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of
- ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. RollerCoin cannot and will not be
liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this paragraph.
1.4. By using this website, the User is entitled to play games and mine his bitcoins, they may also donate
funds to increase their playing capacity
2. USE OF SERVICES AND RULES OF CONDUCT
2.1 Use of Services.
- You must be authorised to use the Services for which you register in accordance with these Terms or any
other terms applicable to such a Service.
- The Services are intended for personal use only and you must in no event use them in any way for
commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us and/or our licensors.
- You shall not, directly or indirectly:
- sell, rent out or market the Content;
- arrange, modify, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, translate, adapt, reproduce,
distribute, disseminate, re-post or transfer any element of the Content;
- automate or use on a large-volume the Content;
- transfer any Content between any computers or mobile devices except as involved in ordinary use
of the Services.
- Where available as part of the Services, you are authorised by RollerCoin to download the Content in
question to your computer(s) or mobile device(s) and to print the pages, when applicable, provided that
- keep intact all copyright and trademark indications and other authorship and origin
- do not copy (except for copying involved in ordinary use of the Services; and the creation of a
single copy for backup requirements) or distribute the Content, or copies or derivative
documents based wholly or partially on the Content; and
- do not use the Content in a manner which would suggest an association with one of RollerCoin’s
products, services and/or brand names.
- If you print, copy or download any part of our Services in breach of these Terms, your right to use our
Services will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the
materials you have made.
- You are solely responsible for any damage caused to RollerCoin, its partners, other Users of the games
and Services or any other individual or legal entity as a result of use of all or part of the Services
in violation of the law or of your obligations as set out in these Terms.
2.2 Rules of Conduct.
You warrant that you shall comply with our rules of conduct set out in this Article.
- You may only use the Services for lawful purposes and according to anticipated use of the Services.
- You may not:
- use the Services in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or
- use any element of the Services or Content which would infringe the Intellectual Property Rights
or other rights of others and/or of RollerCoin;
- create, use, share and/or publish by any means (forum, public profile or other means) in
relation to the Services any material (text, words, images, sounds, videos, etc.) which would
breach of a duty of confidentiality, infringe an individual’s right to privacy or which would
incite the committing of an unlawful act (in particular, piracy, cracking or circulation of
- access or aim to access parts of the Services whose use has not been authorised by RollerCoin;
- arrange, modify, translate, adapt, reproduce, index, copy and/or extract any information,
software, product or other element or part of the Content by any means without RollerCoin’s
express prior permission as set out in these Terms or otherwise;
- modify, distort, block, abnormally burden, disrupt, slow down and/or hinder the normal
functioning of all or part of the Services, or their accessibility to other Users, or the
functioning of the partner networks of the Services, or attempt to do any of the above;
- transmit or propagate any virus, trojan horse, worm, bomb, corrupted file and/or similar
destructive device or corrupted data in relation to the Services, and/or organise, participate
in or be involved in any way in an attack on RollerCoin’s servers and/or the Services and/or
those of its service providers and partners;
- create, use and/or circulate “auto” or “macro” computer programs including without limitation
“cheats”, "mods", "hacks", "bots" and "trainers" programs or software applications, and/or use
the Services via a mirror site;
- create, supply or use alternative methods of using the Services, for example server emulators;
- use incorrect information, use another User’s Account, assume another person’s identity or
present false credentials in relation to any individual or legal entity in relation to the
- use any means not expressly permitted by RollerCoin to collect or intercept data exchanged by
other Users within the framework of the Services, or the names/ usernames and/or passwords of
any other User;
- attempt to obtain a password, information concerning an Account or other information of a
private nature from any other User of the Services, and/or sell, rent out, share, lend and/or in
any other way transfer to any outside party your Account and/or the means of accessing it and/or
in any other way allow any outside party to benefit from your Account;
- make inappropriate use of the help service or the claim buttons or send untruthful reports to
members of RollerCoin’s personnel;
- access, use, download from the Services or otherwise reproduce or supply to anyone (free of
charge or in return for payment) any directory of Users of the Services or any other information
concerning Users or use of the Services;
- refuse to obey the instructions of any RollerCoin representative, and/or falsely claim to be an
employee or representative of RollerCoin or its partners and/or agents.
- harrase other Users in any way, otherwise you will be banned and all the funds on your account
will be allocated between other users
2.3 Content Standards
In relation to the Services, you may not:
- create, use, share and/or publish by any means (forum, public profile or other means) any material
(text, words, images, sounds, videos, etc.) or Content which, in RollerCoin’s sole opinion, is unlawful,
aggressive, threatening, malicious, defamatory, untruthful, pornographic, paedophilic, obscene, vulgar,
racist, xenophobic, liable to incite hatred, sexually explicit, insulting, violent, contrary to morality
or in any other way unacceptable; or
- harass other Users, send them unsolicited advertising, promotional items or messages for commercial
purposes, use the Services for purposes of surveys, competitions, pyramid selling or similar operations,
or for sending mass e-mails or spam.
- We reserve the right to amend the rules of conduct and content standards set out in Articles 2.2 and 2.3
to place limits on the use of the Services.
2.5 Monitoring of Services by RollerCoin
- We are not responsible for and do not endorse the opinions, advice and/or recommendations displayed or
sent by Users on the Services, including in public message forums. Such communications are the sole
responsibility of the User in question.
- Subject to the applicable legal requirements, we do not undertake to monitor the Content, messages and
other information made available on the Services by its Users. We may, though are not required to,
oversee, monitor or moderate our Services, particularly on website home pages and forums.
- Administration reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse any username, screen name and/or
password you have chosen.
3.1. All transactions conducted via this website are calculated in Bitcoins.
3.2. The User undertakes to follow all necessary steps to ensure that only he has the access to his account,
in order to prevent identity and money theft.
3.3. After the User has made a donation, the money is not refundable.
3.4. The User may add or withdraw money from his account at any time.
3.5. The administration may at any time freeze some part of the Users’ balance and check the balance
3.6. The User may withdraw only available balance.
4. REFERRAL PROGRAM
4.1. This paragraph is aimed to define the process of providing the User with the rights of enjoyment and
gaining profit from participation in the referral program.
4.2. For the purposes of this section the following are explained:
- Referrer – is the User participating in the referral program and receiving compensation for engagement
of every new User;
- Referral – a new User, engaged by a Referrer.
4.3. Every user is entitled to participate in the referral program.
4.4. Each user is provided with a special link indicating its unique ID. All new (unregistered in the system
before following the link) Users who used the offered link and went to the website will be automatically
marked with a (referral) cookie-record, which will remain active for 30 days.
4.5. New registered user of the website is checked for the referral cookie-record. If the new User was
invited by the referral (one of the valid users of RollerCoin), he automatically becomes an indefinite
referrer of this User.
4.6. The user will always be provided with an access to his referral statistics, which includes: the number
of clicks on one’s referral link, the number of registrations and revenue. The user has the access to the
statistics on the page of the referral program inside his account.
4.7. The user (referral) receives income in accordance with the number of new invited users (referrers) and
the current condition of the referral program.
from referral program unilaterally without informing the user. The user can read the current conditions of
the referral program on the webpage: rollercoin.io/referral. RollerCoin always adds and counts dividends
from referral program in accordance with the conditions regarding these matters.
5. FINAL PROVISIONS
5.1. The Administration is not responsible for any damage or losses caused to the User related to hacking of
his account and a theft of funds from his account.
5.2. The Administration is not responsible to users, publisher or any third party for claims regarding the
violation of intellectual property rights and the compensation of damages.
5.3. In case of technical or any other problems related to the use of this website, the User should contact
the Administration immediately and explain the problem clearly. The Administration is committed to reply and
make every effort in order to solve the problem, within 5 days of the receipt of User’s notice.
5.4. All disputes arising between parties shall be settled through negotiations.