Your privacy is vital to RollerCoin. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that RollerCoin collects and how RollerCoin uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
RollerCoin may collect and use the following personal data:
- information you provide in the process of registering on the website;
- details about your use of rollercoin.com website;
- the transactions data carried out via this website;
- information you provide to subscribe to the rollercoin.com services;
- other information you send to RollerCoin on your own.
Using personal information
RollerCoin may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website according to your settings;
- give you access to the rollercoin.com services;
- send you the products you have purchased;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you;
- send you marketing communications messages.
Where RollerCoin discloses any information to the third parties(agents or sub-contractors) for the abovementioned purposes, The third parties are obliged to use that personal information under the requirements of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified above, RollerCoin may disclose your personal information to the extent required by law, in case of any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
RollerCoin takes all reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
RollerCoin stores all the personal information you provide on its secure servers. Information relating to electronic transactions conducted via rollercoin.com is protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
Your agreement is required for such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites.
RollerCoin is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.